Membership Directory and Database
Welcome! This page will guide you through the steps to access the directory and database. Once you have set up an account with our database, you will be able to access the church directory and database in one of two ways:
1. by logging in from any computer at www.churchlife.mobi.
2. by using the free mobile Church Life™ APP on any mobile device.
Instructions - Getting Started
Follow these instructions for setting up your account (one time only).
1. Click the button at the very top of this page.
2. On the next screen, click on "Click here" next to "Need a login?" (image below)
3. On the next page ("Account Signup"), enter your first name, last name, and email address and click "Find Me".
(Note: Your first and last name, and email address MUST match the church's database).
4. If the "Find Me" option does not work, please fill out the following form and we will assist in resetting your email in order to set up your account.
Account, Directory, Database Assistance Form
5. If the "Find Me" option works, you will receive an email in your inbox containing your username and password for logging in to the database. **Check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive an email in your inbox.**
6. When you have received the email with your username and password, return to the database sign in page by clicking the button at the top of this page.
7. Enter the username and password from the email and click "Sign In".
8. The system will require you to change your password with the first successful login. Enter a password of your choice.
CONGRATULATIONS! Now that you are in the system you can use the Church Life™ APP to view the directory, or view it through an internet browser on a computer at www.churchlife.mobi.
Church Life™ APP
Instructions for downloading the free Church Life™ APP
Open the App Store on your iPhone, search for “ACS Church Life” and click “Get.”
Open the Play Store on your phone, search for “ACS Church Life” and click “Install.”
Open the Microsoft Store on your phone, search for “ACS Church Life” and download.
One installed, you can search for people and view contact information, photos, and family members. Send a text, call, or view a map for home visits. Give or register for events on your phone, anytime. (see photo)
Church Life™ from a Computer or Internet Browser
Instructions for Viewing the Directory/Database from a computer or browser by visiting www.churchlife.mobi.
1. Visit www.churchlife.mobi
2. Sign in using your email and password
3. The default page you will see says "People" at the top - this is the directory.
4. Click on the upper right corner icon to use other modules: