Online classes & groups
Woodmont has many opportunities for you to connect with classes and groups online during this time of social distancing. Several of these are listed below. If you’d like more information on one of these online meetings, email the listed contact person or email@example.com.
Challenge Class, @ Noon
• Meets for a devotional, prayer, news of the class and individual check-ins from each member. Email Susan Hammonds-White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Response to the 21st Century, @ 10 am
• This class looks at current events and how scripture guides a Christian response based on social justice and the gospel.
Points of View Class, Sundays @11 am
• Designed for people interested in examining and refining their own beliefs. Organized discussions based on readings in theology, Christian history, and current issues.
Reflections Class and Disciples Class, @ 11 am
• These two classes have combined for a study of the Gospel of John, led by Dr. Roy Stauffer.
Youth Sunday School, @11 am
• The Youth Group offers Sunday School, Bible studies, and other opportunities online for grades 6-12.
• Email email@example.com to be added to the email list and informed about all events.
Geezers, @ 3 pm
• Study books on spirituality and develop friendships in this group for older men.
Young Professionals & Couples, First Tuesday of each month, @ 6 pm
• A gathering of peers facing similar life stage challenges who enjoy each other’s company. Varying from mid-twenties to mid-forties in age, some members are couples with kids while others are dating or single. Email Lauren Beuerlein to be added to email list, firstname.lastname@example.org
Roy Stauffer’s Morning Men’s Group, @ 6 am
• Discuss a variety of contemporary issues, books, and articles on Christian faith.
• Meets at the church again (as of July 22, 2020)
Clay Stauffer’s Morning Younger Men’s Group, @ 7 am
• Join other men in conversation about living out your faith daily.
Men’s Bible Study, @ 8 am
• Discuss the books of the Bible and connect with other mature men.
Sit and Stitch, @ 10 am
• Work on your latest needlework project with a group. Beginners and learners welcome.
• Meets online and in person. Email Jeanie Taylor at email@example.com for more information.
February 26, 2021
February 17, 2021
February 09, 2021